A few random bits from the week...
* Walked barefoot in the soft grass.
* Read a book outside, in the sunshine, on a blanket. I was even alone for about five minutes before the boys found me.
* Made several sets of cloth napkins, some for the shop and a set for us at home. I adore the tiny flower print and originally bought it to make a Wiksten tank. Let's just say this pattern is not flattering on us larger busted women. It hangs like a tent, if you know what I mean. I should have known this from the get go, but I was in denial. The pattern is well written though, and easy for a novice like me.
* Trying to find more ways to cut expenses.
* Walked to town every day.
* Baked these. No one wants me to bake them again.
* Started a new knitting project, but slipped the first stitch of each row when I should have knit it. I ripped it out and stared over.
* I used fish emulsion for the first time. It's horrible smelling stuff, but I'm told my seedlings will love it.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
p.s. I don't think I've mentioned this here before, but our oldest son, Jake, is a Falconer and tomorrow he's releasing his very first bird. It's going to be a rough day all around.