* I'm ripping back the entire finished shawl. It was a beautiful geometric piece of art. Small equilateral triangles don't drape well around the neck. (I'm so mad I couldn't even bear to take photos). I really should have known this in advance.
* Te letter " " is broken on my keyboard and I'm really tired of aving to manually add te letter " " from keyboard viewer. Note to self... make a trip to Goodwill for external keyboard.
* Laughing out loud at Luke's rain ensemble from yesterdays storm.
* Enjoying very limited internet access for a few weeks.
* Giving a helping hand to the younger ones who have been busily finishing up their homemade Father's Day gifts.
* Really looking forward to heading up to our land for the weekend to check on the wild berries plants we found a few weeks ago.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend~
Labels: homemade gifts, knitting, right now